Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Couture Stationary


Emily K owns a 'Couture Stationary Studio' but without the 'couture' prices. Emily K grew up in Ohio, then lived in Chicago for a few years after college and is currently located in Los Angeles. When I first was introduced to Emily K she wanted to acknowledge that not residing in the same State would not be a problem by saying, "Please don’t let my location scare off those from different parts of the country! About 75% of my brides and clients are not located in Los Angeles, and I have found the design process has worked seamlessly, even across the time zones!"

"Most of my brides seek me out because they looked through books and books of the standard invitations and haven’t found anything that strikes them", says Emily K.

Many satisfied & repeat customers can attest that Emily's love and eye for design, graphics, color, and paper show in every item she creates! You can check out Emily's website at http://www.emilykpaperie.com

No comments: